10 Skincare Products I Personally Swear By
Since the Cosmetics and Beauty Industry literally exploded over the past few years, there are so many different choices when buying skincare and cosmetics online. Seriously, I’m still taken aback by the sheer number of new product launches, new brands and constant new releases. It can get to be severely overwhelming, especially when it comes to narrowing down choices.
How do you narrow down your search to the product that’s right for you? It comes down to your personal preference, but one thing that helps me quite a bit is reading beauty editor, influencer and blogger reviews. I like to get every different perspective on a product before I’m encouraged to buy.
Beauty Editors and Fashion Magazines are the first place I go. While the staff picks and the review articles are strictly the opinion of the writer creating the article, these are people with years of experience in the beauty field. Many of them are cosmetologists, estheticians, former beauty advisors, makeup artists and even chemists. However, one must always keep in mind that magazines and publications tend to promote the products of their most lucrative sponsors and advertisers more aggressively than other brands. This doesn’t mean their input shouldn’t be trusted; just keep in mind this is going to most likely be more of a generalized review rather than a naked and bare truth.
When it comes to Influencers and Bloggers, you get a really great mix. Some people are frustrated that Influencers are allegedly now “bought” by cosmetics companies, but the truth is, they’ve been working hand in hand with certain companies for some time. This isn’t anything new. They’re paid and or compensated to review products and give them favorable reviews. It doesn’t mean that they can’t tell you the cons associated with these products, it just means they have to use their language in a clever way. Companies don’t want their employees or representatives outwardly bashing their products. However, they do want the customer to be accurately educated and informed. For example, if the company is trying to move a cleanser that is in need of an update ( or a replacement formula to suit the current market needs ), they will encourage people to stand by the positive qualities of the older product but strongly emphasize the newer product. They will also encourage representatives to explain why this product may or may not suit a certain skin type or skin concern.
That being said, here is a roundup of some of the most blogged about and reviewed skincare products, all of which I absolutely love. All of these are available at Just4Girls.pk!
- Bio-Oil: This miracle oil does everything from reducing the appearance of stretch marks and scars to giving your skin an extra dose of hydration.
- elf Cosmetics Mattifying Bubble Mask: I love the elf Bubble Mask collection. They tend to sell out on the site quickly, and continue to stay high in demand.
- Elemis Gentle Rose Exfoliator: This is on the higher end of price points, but it is one of the best exfoliants on the market. Use this twice a week to help your skin appear more youthful and even. Plus, it smells amazing.
- Elemis Pro Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment: If you’re looking for an eye product that meets the gold standard, this is the one to invest in. Pro Collagen helps the under eye area appear brighter and helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Eminence Bright Skin Licorice Exfoliating Peel: Eminence is another great skincare brand who creates all natural products. This is a peel which you use once or twice a week as directed. Helps your skin look beautiful and glowing.
- Evoluderm Facial Water Mist Anti-Aging: Evoluderm is one of my favorite brands. The French Skincare company ( who manufactures all of their products in France ) has a wide range of items for the entire family. This is a gorgeous mist which helps combat anti-aging and helps plump skin.
- Evoluderm Beauty Oil Argan : If you’re super dry, this will be your new best friend. Evoluderm uses active ingredient Argan Oil in this product to give your skin deep hydration and lasting moisture.
- NYX Stripped Off Cleansing Milk: This is a budget friendly cleanser which will help moisturize your skin as you cleanse.
- Peter Thomas Roth 24k Gold Pure Luxury Life & Firm Prism Cream: This gorgeous formula will help brighten your skin as well as reduce the signs of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Pond’s Pure White Pollution Out Purity Facial Foam: I love Pond’s products. They’re clean, effective and really easy on the wallet. This is a good formula if you tend to get clogged pores. We all do, however, some tend to gather more debris than others ( like mine).
What skincare products are your go to? Connect with us on social media using hashtag #Just4GirlsPK!