5 Serums your skin has been screaming for
Serums are one of the most vital and essential components of a healthy skincare routine.
Serums penetrate deep within the layers of skin to address a host of concerns from anti-aging to hyperpigmentation and even acne breakouts. Here are six very unique, very beneficial serums to help you on your skincare journey:
- Physician’s Formula 24 Karat Gold Collagen Serum: PF has become one of my favorite drugstore luxe brands. They’ve really upped their game and expanded their product range in recent years and I’m definitely here for it. This serum combines collagen and 24K which helps your skin feel and look firmer and plumper. The 24K helps give you a healthy glow (which makes you look and feel younger). I would say this is suitable for all skin types, especially if you’re prone to dry skin.
- The Ordinary Buffet Multi Technology Peptides Serum: This is another serum which is suitable for all skintypes. I alternate between this and another The Ordinary product and I love them both. This formula features amino acids and hyaluronic acid which helps hydrate skin and target signs of anti-aging.
- Truly Komal Acne Eraser Serum: If you’re acne prone and in need of a holy grail product, then this is one to put in your shopping cart. Hyaluronic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Aloe Vera and Vitamins A, E and C work together to combat breakouts, sooth skin and deliver hydration.
- L’Oreal Revitalift Laser Serum: The entire Revitalift line is amazing and really delivers what it promises. This serum will reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and help your skin appear more youthful within just a few weeks.
- Andalou Naturals Brightening Turmeric + C Serum: If you struggle with hyperpigmentation or dull skin, this will be a good product for you. It helps brighten skin and reduce uneven skin tone.
These are only a few of the serums available at Just4Girls.pk. Be sure to shop the site for more deals!