7 Things You Need To Do For Glowing Skin
There is no doubt that our skin reflects a lot about us, our sleep pattern, our eating habits, our stress levels etc. While we think that we are taking enough care of our skin, maybe we’re not really. Our skin literally shows sign of what we may be missing or forgetting and so, I’ve list down the top 7 things that I think you should do for a glowing, healthy skin. Also, check out a wide variety of skincare products exclusively available on the link below: https://just4girls.pk/catalogsearch/result/?category_id=0&q=evoluderm
Anyway, so here goes:
- Enough water – Since our skin is made up of cells, and our skin cells are made up of water, not drinking adequate amounts of water may result in a dry, itchy and a flaky skin which is then more prone to wrinkling. To avoid this, studies suggest to at least drinking 8 glasses of water to keep the skin hydrated. Also apply a hydrating moisturizer within 2 minutes of shower, since the skin is vulnerable and porous, any product applied after a bath is absorbed more easily. Buy your moisturizer here : https://just4girls.pk/the-body-shop-seaweed-face-moisturiser-cream-50ml-52895.html
- Using an SPF – Two types of ultraviolet rays damage the skin, UVA and UVB. While UVA causes the skin to sag, wrinkling; UVB here is the main culprit that causes sunburn. Using a SPF of 15 blocks out approx. 93% of UVB rays while using a SPF of 50 blocks out approx. 98% of UVB rays (given that the sunblock is been re-applied every 2 hours). Get your SPF 50 sunblock here : https://just4girls.pk/l-oreal-uv-perfect-sunblock-spf-50-30ml-280.html
- Enough Sleep – Your body repairs itself in sleep so 7 – 9 hours of sleep a night adds up to your appearance. Skin makes collagen while you sleep; hence more sleep means more collagen resulting in plumper skin which is less likely to wrinkle. Also, sleep deprivation decreases blood flow around the skin resulting in dull, lifeless looking skin.
- Don’t shower with hot water – A hot shower may seem like a good idea after a long tiring day, but as they say, not everything that gives us pleasure is good for us. Your skin naturally produces protective oils and taking a hot shower will strip off those oils and protein off your skin causing it to get dry, irritated and itchy.
- Always cleanse your face before bed – It may seem very tiring to actually prep your skin for sleep, but even if you haven’t put any makeup the entire day, your skin can still accumulate oil and clog your pores leading it to breakouts and dull-looking skin. Setting up a night regime can help you with that, by simply washing your face with warm water and a gentle cleanser, using a toner and a night cream.