Fall beauty is all about being both trendy, but timelessly classic–am I right ladies?! Just like the beginning of the new year, the beginning of a new season accounts for taking chances and pushing the boundaries outside our comfort zones–while keeping it classy and put together. Sound a lot like I’m describing Urban Decay makeup? Well, since you ladies mention it: Urban Decay is probably THE trendiest, yet classiest makeup brands of our time. Their shadow palettes have achieved cult status and their face products are given all the credit when it comes to lasting late into the night. The Naked palettes, arguably the best collections of wearable, versatile eyeshadows, are so popular that one sells every five seconds–might-blowing, right? Urban Decay, which was founded 22 (almost 23) years ago in January of 96’ with only 10 lippies and 12 nail polishes, is so much more than its iconic palettes. In fact, there are many products that give the Naked palettes a run for its money. Here at J4G, we’ve narrowed it down to 5 Urban Decay classics that can only be classified as this fall season’s hero buys. Check them out below:
- The Urban Decay Jean Michel Basquiat Tenant Eyeshadow Palette features eight exclusive bold shades inspired by the work of such a groundbreaking artist. Every shade features UD’s proprietary Pigment Infusion System–for rich, velvety, and blendable colors that last. Plus, the palette is equipped with a double-ended brush. This one is for those looking to rock a statement fall look, straight off the runway.
- The Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder is a sparkling highlighter that dusts with a subtle iridescent shimmer when applied. It can be used anywhere on the body, so as an intense highlighter on the face or as a body highlighter to strobe the shoulders and down to the legs. This one is great for holiday snaps and an-all over fall glow.
- The Urban Decay Perversion Mascara offers the same full, feathered effect as falsies, without the fuss. Just one clump-free coat (two for nights when you really want to lay it on), and you’re ready for your big fall moment.
- The Urban Decay Vice Lipstick and 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil manage to pack as much moisture as they do color, containing hydrating ingredients such as jojoba oil, vitamin E, avocado, and cottonseed oil. Get the best of both worlds when you wear them both at the same time this fall season.
- I’m sure you ladies have already all heard the news: The original Urban Decay Naked Palette, which launched with instantaneous high praise back in 2010, is being taken off the market for good. So, yes, the day has come to pour one out for the best-selling eyeshadow palette. It is not all sad here though, because although the Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette has technically been discontinued, it is still available at J4G–until it sells out that is (you’re welcome ladies). Thankfully, it can still be around for all of our smoky fall date night needs, providing users with every shade necessary (12 smokey hues) to achieve the perfect shadowy and sultry style.
So, as if you ladies aren’t already hype enough reading through this fall’s Urban Decay classic buys, I’ve got intel that will get you ladies “Mo Bamba” hype. J4G’s Great Beauty Sale has launched today and most of the Urban Decay products mentioned above, including the eyeshadow palettes, are on sale and 20% off! That’s right ladies, we’re keeping up with the demand! All of the best of the best, from the classic products that have stood the test of time to the recently-launched exclusive gems that are changing up the beauty game, are available on exclusively in Pakistan on just4girls.pk/blog. Don’t bail on these Urban Decay hero buys, and most definitely don’t bail on this sale ladies! You’ve got until November 12th…GO!