Best Bold Colored Eyeliners That are Happening This Summer
This summer season, the J4G team encourages coloring outside the lines. Well, at least when it comes to your eye makeup, that is. We’re talking about bold, colored eyeliner. Yes ladies, in case you missed it, the colored liner trend is heating up and resulting in some seriously fire looks. It fact, it is one of the biggest stand outs this summer season. You see ladies, summer is the season of minimalism, yes, but it is also the season of palm trees, flamingos, and all bright everything–and all of that technicolor dreaminess applies to eye makeup, too. The key is to go for low effort and high impact. So, go beyond black and brown, because there are so many amazing eyeliners in just about every color of the rainbow. Rock a blue, a shimmering plum, a metallic green, or even a yellow or white liner for peppers that truly pop. Either way, no matter your preferences or vibe, there is a color and a style that you can rock. Most importantly, the look is easy to try, doesn’t require a new school, and best of all it can be achieved using some very affordable drugstore loves. So, from subtle blues to far from mellow yellows, below are the best bold colored eyeliners that are so affordable you ladies can buy two:
- The bold and vibrant Luscious Bold Intense Eyeliner Pencil in Peacock garners major attention! The metallic green shade is the ultimate pop of color, adding depth and dimension to the eyes. Moreover, the high impact shade adds to your color wardrobe to create the season’s hottest eye trend. The formula is smudge-proof and transfer resistant for endless wear. At last ladies, an eye pencil that keeps its promises!
- Let’s get the party started with the Bourjois Contour Clubbing Waterproof Pencil in Purple Night. It is a colorful, long-lasting, and waterproof eye pencil. The ultra-soft texture glides along the lash line for an intense, vibrant effect. It is also super easy to smudge outwards to create an easy smokey eye. Once set, the color won’t budge until you take it off with waterproof makeup remover. So, make your eyes pop with a vibrant, universally flattering purple that won’t run, won’t crease, and won’t fade away!
- The DMGM Neon Pencil Eyeliner in Yellow is having a moment this summer. You see ladies, yellow as a shade communicates sunniness, happiness, levity, and vivacity–amongst many other things. It is like shorthand for summer, embodied. So, because the yellow liner is so bright and slightly unexpected, wearing it also means you don’t have to do much else to the rest of your face. You also don’t have to use very much, or employ any complex technique. Just sport it with a bare face, glossy lips, and bold brows and consider it THE aesthetic for the rest of the summer season. Plus, yellow liner is flattering on all skin tones.
- The radiant NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Electric Blue yields an unexpected dash of pastel. It is an ultra-wearable color that gives instant color payoff. Made with a blend of mineral oil and powder, the creamy eye pencil glides on effortlessly. Smoke it out from the inner corners of the eyes and beneath the water lines for a soft, yet striking look.
- The NYX Slide on Eyeliner in Pure White gives sun-kissed skin a radiant glimmer and contrasts sharply with dark eyelashes for a captivating gaze. Thanks to its seductive pop edge, a dash of white on the lash line is a trend that ensures a striking and bold makeup look. The NYX Slide on Eyeliner is silky soft yet delivers a powerful, robust color that lines the eyes. Best of all, the formula is waterproof, doesn’t smear or smudge, and provides extreme color.
So, in the end ladies, don’t let an eyeliner that isn’t black or brown fall into the category of “beauty risk.” Let’s not restrict ourselves to dress codes, especially in the summer months. It is too fun a season–and trend–not too at least give bold and bright colored eyeliners a try. Given the prices and affordability, you ladies have got to give the trend and products a go. All of the best bold colored eyeliners mentioned above are available on just4girls.pk. They are all so wallet-friendly, you ladies can collect them all! Now that is how you color in the lines, am I right?!