Best Concealers for Covering Dark Spots
We all get embarrassed and frustrated about the dark spots and hyperpigmentation on our faces. Yes, it is the worst and gets in the way of getting a clear, glowy complexion; but don’t let it get to you ladies. Instead of getting mad, get even–with some damn good concealer that is. When it comes to finding your perfect concealer that masks those dark spots, it is best to look for a formula that is highly pigmented so it properly conceals but also blends easily, so it doesn’t draw attention to your complexion issues. Concealers with peach undertones are best for neutralizing the darker shades and adding warmth, as well as building coverage that goes on smooth and sets for longwear, requiring minimal blending. Luckily, you ladies won’t have to spend hours in the makeup aisle swatching concealers because I’ve gone ahead and done the work for you–you’re welcome. Here is a round up of the best concealers that pros keep in their makeup kits for covering dark spots:
- Bobbi Brown’s Creamy Concealer Kit has all the elements to get great, natural-looking coverage when dark spots are an issue. It has 14 different shades to choose from, it’s waterproof, and sweat and humidity resistant, providing full coverage and proving its longevity.
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer is slightly radiant, so it won’t make your skin look flat or made-up. Instead, it looks creamy, soft, and weightless, delivering enough coverage that you may need for disguising dark spots or imperfections. Also, it has a doe-foot applicator, which is buildable and convenient for applying spot treatment.
- Maybelline New York Fit Me Concealer is a top-rated concealer with a wide selection of shades, including both lighters and darker hues, as well as more undertones too–leaving your skin with a finish that looks like your own skin, only better. Best of all, the oil-free, wax-free formula blends well and covers dark spots without leaving a cakey finish.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof 12-Hour Concealer is an exception to the bad rap that clay has for drying your skin out. The Amazonian clay in the concealer soothes and maintains balanced skin so that all of your dark spots and blemishes get covered without dehydrating your skin in the process. Even better, the formula is waterproof; so, it stays smudge-free for up to 12 hours.
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Ultra-Blendable Concealer eliminates the stress of finding the perfect concealer shade to complement your skin tone by magically matching and blending the concealer with your complexion and texture. The super-blendable formula also covers dark spots without settling into fine lines and caking on.
In the end, if you struggle (just like most everyone there) with dark spots and hyperpigmentation, just4girls.pk has got you covered–with the best concealers on the market! All of the concealers mentioned above are available on the site for your taking ladies. Covering up dark marks and making them flawlessly disappear has never been so quick and easy! It is like a magic eraser is a bottle 😉