Best Face and Body Scrubs You Should be Exfoliating With to Maintain Glowing Skin Even When the Weather Starts to Cool
Much like beach waves and white linen, the practice of sloughing off dead skin isn’t just for the summer months. In fact ladies, it is actually a common misconception among many that skin exfoliation should be limited to the warmer months. That is right, adding a thorough buff to your skin care regimen is particularly beneficial for avoiding newfound dry and dull-looking skin brought on by the change in weather–from summer to fall. That gritty salt scrub you ladies used during the summer just won’t cut it though, ladies. It is important to note that your mechanism of exfoliation should vary depending on the season. You see ladies, skin is more likely to be inflamed and irritated as the weather starts to cool, so you’ll want to change to gentler versions of your summer scrubs. For the delicate face, consider options that provide a boost of hydration. There are also a host of body scrubs that offer kinder, gentler exfoliation on skin that is already irritated. They help to shed away dull skin cells that begin to surface in the fall and boost circulation for supremely smooth, naturally glowing skin. Below are the best face and body scrubs at J4G that you ladies should be exfoliating with this fall to maintain that glowing skin even as the weather starts to cool:
- The gentle Evoluderm Aloe Vera Face Scrub, rich in aloe vera extract and exfoliating grains, removes dead cells and facilitates cell renewal of the skin. The formula is enriched with glycerin, which moisturizes and nourishes while respecting the natural balance of the skin. Ultimately, the complexion is left looking fresh and radiant.
- It is basically impossible to cop dry skin with the Evoluderm Huile Precieuse Body Scrub, which will leave your skin smooth and moisturized all day long. Yes ladies, it forms a moisturizing film on the skin, while removing impurities and dead skin cells, leaving the skin soft and supple. It is formulated with Moroccan Argan Oil–to intensely moisturize and protect against external aggressors–and Primrose Oil–to soften skin and provide it with essential fatty acids.
- The Soap & Glory The Scrub of Your Life is thick, foamy, and fantastically fresh. Best of all, it is satisfyingly stuffed, yet gentle, with just the right ratio of scrubbing beads. Use it to smooth the body, from rough elbows and dry shins to the backs of the arms. The alluring scent of Soap & Glory’s signature Original Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot, mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, and soft musk & base note.
- The Andalou Naturals Clarifying Lemon Sugar Facial Scrub, from fruit stem cell complex with argan stem cells, manuka honey, and organic cane sugar, gently exfoliate dull and dry surface cells for improved tone and texture. The meyer lemon refreshes and revitalizes for a bright balanced complexion.
- The Body Shop Seaweed Face Scrub really gets your skin free of everything. The formula is packed with jojoba beads and seaweed to refresh and clarify, while refining pores. It leaves your face feeling super soft, beautifully clean, and deeply cleansed with every use.
In the end ladies, scrubs are like dessert: They shouldn’t completely replace your regular body wash, but you all are missing out on a year round essential if you skip them altogether. Not only do physical exfoliators feel–and often smell–like heaven, they also slough away dull and dry skin to reveal a glowier complexion and smoother limbs. All of the best face and body scrubs mentioned above are available on just4girls.pk., so you ladies can easily maintain that glowing skin as the weather starts to cool. Consider yourselves de-scaled. 😉