Best Facial Mists to Cool, Hydrate, and Refresh Skin This Summer
Let’s set the record straight, ladies: face mists are the most underappreciated beauty products on the market this summer. Seriously, they are THE unsung summer skin care hero. Often written off as just water with good marketing, most consumers out there are pretty skeptical of them. So yes, they do have a bad reputation as a superfluous step in the skin care regime, but I promise you ladies when I say that the right formula has the power to fight acne, hydrate perennially dry complexions, or even increase absorption of subsequently-applied skin care products–depending on personal skin care needs. Also, there is nothing more refreshing on a hot summer day than a cooling spritz which will leave you with a dewy–not sweaty–glow. That is right ladies, facial mists are THE secret to getting that perfectly dewy look. Moreover, on top of all the aforementioned, the best facial mists are perfect for prepping the skin for makeup, adding moisture on-the-go, and even for protecting against environmental aggressors.
The key is to look out for hero ingredients that are geared towards your specific skin care needs, and find a formula that is right for you. So, whether you ladies are looking for a cheats way to apply SPF over your makeup, calm stressed out skin, add some glow to face, or need a quick midday mattify, not to worry: there is a facial mist that serves every concern. Below are the very best facial mists that your skin is craving this summer:
- If you ladies don’t trust me when I say that face mists are THE unsung summer skin care hero, perhaps you’ll trust the statistics. Three of the Avene Thermal Spring Water Sprays are sold every minute in France. That is right ladies–and we all know that that many French women can’t get skin care wrong. Especially since the mist has been designed for those with hypersensitive, allergic skin. Best of all, it helps to soothe sunburns and irritation, so it is amazing in reducing redness.
- Speaking of the French, the Evoluderm Clarifying Facial Water Mist is also ideal for irregular, sensitive skin. It clarifies the complexion and also brings radiance and vitality to the forefront. The mist intensely moisturizes and refreshes skin, and also helps to reduce marks and dark spots–which only intensify during the summer. Best of all, the mist is formulated with alpine plants that protect the skin against external aggressors.
- The Peter Thomas Roth Aloe Tonic Mist contains whole leaf aloe vera and antioxidant vitamin E, which removes excess residue and restores the skin to its natural pH level, allowing skin care products that are applied afterward to penetrate the skin’s surface better. Overall, the mist calms, hydrates, and protects the skin from free radical damage. It is perfect to use as an instant skin pick-me-up during the summer months.
- Beat the summer heat with the Rude Shine Control Lasting Makeup Mist. The long-lasting formula guarantees a matte finish and helps keep oil at bay. With one spray, have your makeup last all day!
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist with rosewater instantly refreshes face, helps to boost hydration on the skin, and sets makeup on the hottest of days. It is a great mist for an instant pick-me-up. The formula is infused with protective vitamin E and moisturizing wheatgerm oil, both of which protect the skin against damaging environmental elements, such as the sun, pollution, and smoke.
As you ladies can see, the latest batch of face mists do more than just shower you with water–they have supercharged benefits that include vitamins, minerals, SPF, and aromatics, all to pep, protect, and refresh the skin. So, while we welcome the extra hours of daylight and sunshine, as well as nurture our affinity for bbq’s and beach days, we can now simultaneously avoid the inevitable dripping of sweat, dusting of flakes, and melting of makeup with a savior solution. All of the facial mists mentioned above are available on just4girls.pk, so there is no excuse not to keep the face cool, hydrated, and refreshed this summer. Whether you ladies buy it or not (the product and the concept behind it), facial mists are here to save the skin from the dead of summer–believe that. 😉