Best Lip Glosses to Obsess Over This Summer
Remember back in the day when, at any given moment, you had at least four different tubes of sticky, gooey, blindingly shiny lip gloss nestled in our purses and makeup bags, right next to our Nokia brick phone? Lip glosses have come a long way since those middle school days, ladies. The new generations of lip glosses deliver mega-watt shine, tint, and moisture in a whole new (not to mention dramatically less sticky) way, and we’re here for it at J4G. That is not to say, however, that we are over some of the OG formulas we first fell in love with. Many of us still believe them to be some of the best in the game, to date. Bottom line: lip gloss is back and here to stay. It makes the lips glimmer and gives the face a youthful radiance. Best of all, lip gloss and its shimmery effect goes well with the natural, dewy look that we are all already looking for in summer 2018. With more advanced formulas, grown-up colors, and serious shine, it is about time you gave lip gloss a round 2. Here are the best lip glosses, both old and new, if you are looking to get back into the lip gloss game this summer:
- If you like high shine, intense pigment, and staying power, then it is about time you stock up on the NYX Intense Butter Lip Gloss. The rich formula feels thick and moisturizing on the lips–unlike the heavy and sticky feeling that we were previously used to. It is also super shiny, costs less than 900 PKR, and smells like a scrumptious cake. The shades range from neutral to poppy and bright. In other words, there is no excuse not to have at least a few in your makeup stash. We’re really just having trouble finding a downside to this lip gloss.
- Another gloss from NYX Cosmetics tops the list: the NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss. Your lips deserve actually deserve Mega Shine, which is a moisturizing lip gloss that delivers color and moisture. Our favorite shade at J4G is Natural, a light brown shade with pink undertones that is flattering on a wide variety of skin tones.
- With the comfortable feel and longevity of a high-end gloss, this wallet-friendly ColourPop Ultra Glossy Lip is one lip gloss that we are constantly recommending to customers who aren’t looking to splurge. Ringing in at 999.00 PKR at just4girls.pk, this is easily one of the most impressive affordable options on the market.
- Bring the dreamy colors of a glimmering sunset straight to your lips with Huda Beauty’s Strobe Metallic Lip Gloss. The pink pearl base is speckled with iridescent gold pigments that instantly give the lips extra contour and definition. You ladies can either go bold and layer on several shades (enchanting, fearless, mystical, or snobby), or blot off the extra shine for a more pared-down look–if that is the vibe.
- All you ladies have to do it watch a few Fenty Beauty tutorials online to know that you need the next-level Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer in your life. There is one universally flattering rose shade infused with subtle gold shimmer–handpicked by RiRi herself–and with the non-sticky shine and special vanilla-and-shea-butter formula, lips are left looking plumper, smoother, and more luscious with a single swipe. There is no better way to channel your inner Rihanna.
So ladies, lip gloss is most definitely back, and it is most definitely poppin’ (shouts out Lil Mama). The beauty world’s obsession with all things dewy has shifted from skin to lips. From cult classics to brand-new hues, lip gloss is still a summer staple that should in our purses at all times throughout the season. All of the amazing lip glosses mentioned above are available on just4girls.pk, for your summer shine pleasure. If you happen to be in the market for a new lip gloss, J4G is sure to have exactly the one for you. I mean, at the end of the day, we’ll take any excuse to throw on Lil Mama’s lip gloss tune again, am I right?!