Best Maybelline Eyeshadow Palettes for Fall
Maybelline New York is known for quality products at affordable prices. The Company got its roots in 1915 when 19-year-old Thomas Lyle Williams got a brainstorm while watching his older sister at her vanity table.
Williams’ older sister, Mabel, was applying a mixture of Vaseline and coal dust to her eyelashes to help them appear darker and fuller. Williams got the idea to adapt his sister’s DIY beauty routine into a new formula using his chemistry set. The result was a product called “Lash-Brow-Ine” which he sold locally. Eventually, Williams renamed the eye product “Maybelline” in honor of his sister.
1917 saw the year that the company produced Cake Mascara which was the “first modern eye cosmetic for every day use.” Next came Ultra Lash ( 1960’s ). This was the first mass market produced automatic eye product. Eventually, as we know, the Company expanded to include a full selection of beauty products ranging from eyes to lips to foundations and more.
Maybelline New York has become a mega-trendsetter in the beauty industry, especially when it comes to eye products ( after all, the company began with an eye product ).
Here are my top picks for Maybelline New York Eyeshadow Palettes you want to have on your vanity for this Fall season.
- Maybelline the Nudes Palette Eye Shadow: This palette is a favorite and features twelve mattes and shimmers. The color palette is mostly beiges, bronzes and taupes, so this would be a wonderful neutral palette to invest in for fall. It would pair especially well with graphic cat eyes and bold lash looks.
- Maybelline Rock Nudes Eyeshadow Palette: If you’re wanting a little bit of a bolder palette, then go with this one. It comes with darker plums, black and blue tones for shading out that perfect fall smokey eye.
- Maybelline The City Mini Eyeshadow Palette in Urban Jungle: One of my all time favorite palettes. The colors in this are just gorgeous and since golds and bronzes are really hot for fall, this will help keep you right on trend.
- Maybelline The City Mini Eyeshadow Palette in Rooftop Bronzes: This palette is perfect if you like to keep things neutral and on the earth-toned side of things. In fact, I think this is a palette everyone should have on their makeup table just because it goes with just about everything.
- Maybelline The City Mini Eyeshadow Palette in Graffiti Pop: This one is by far, the most colorful of the palettes I suggest for Fall. This palette looks gorgeous on every skin color, especially darker toned skin.
Which Maybelline New York is your top pick for Fall? Post your Maybelline New York looks on Social Media and use hashtag #Just4GirlsPK! Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates!
If you liked this article, please check out Gigi Hadid: The Face Behind the Cosmetics.