Best Moisturizing Primers That Will Keep Your Makeup on All Fall Long
There are two types of people in the world: those who wouldn’t be caught dead applying foundation without applying primer first, and those who just can’t be bothered. I guess there is also a third tier of people, and that includes those who are on the fence when it comes to primer—it’s a maybe this time, maybe not type of thing. So, for the latter two types of people mentioned, perhaps we might be able to convince you otherwise? Especially as the weather conditions begin to dry and become harsher, you ladies should primarily be concerned with keeping the skin hydrated. That’s right, so instead using your usual foundation, it is best to apply moisturizing primers at the start of your beauty routines. I speak on behalf of all the types of people mentioned above when I say that the last thing any of us want is to let the face dry out in this onset of fall, resulting in cracked and flakey makeup.
Still not convinced type B’s and type C’s? Let us elaborate on this major step (or in a word, magic) that you are missing out on. Most importantly, for the purpose of the season, adding this magical element to your daily makeup routines not only helps your makeup last longer, but it also creates a protective barrier over the skin. The result is a smoother, more flawless makeup application. If you ladies have yet to discover the power of a good primer, and you’re looking to lock in hydration and maintain that glow during the fall, then look no further than just4girls.pk. Below are the best moisturizing primers to get you ready for flawless makeup for the fall days ahead:
- Creating soft-focus skin with a smooth, even finish, the Becca Backlight Priming Filter acts like an Instagram filter in a bottle. It is an excellent silicone-free option for anyone with dry skin that wants an illuminated effect on dull fall skin. Thin yet creamy, it spreads easily and gives a pale peachy glow that is at once natural and high impact. This cult product has truly earned its star status.
- City Color Primer Oil may sound like the kiss of death for your makeup, but that is exactly why the little bottle is so magical. It not only moisturizes dull, dry skin with lightweight jojoba and rice oils, but it also actually keeps makeup from caking up in fine lines or rough patches, which means that you ladies get a smooth, natural-looking glow all fall long.
- Pores are invisible and oil vanished with the Fenty Beauty Pro Flit’r Instant Retouch Primer. It keeps your face looking fresh and hydrated all day long. This oil-free primer smooths away the look of pores, visibly evens skin tone and texture, and instantly absorbs shine without feeling dry or chalky. It feels soft and moisturizing, as well as does the job of keeping makeup on.
- The Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer says it all in the name. It completely transforms the look and feel of the skin by making it so incredibly soft. The translucent gel primer is great for anyone looking to create a matte and flawless canvas, filling in pores, hydrating the skin, and increasing the longevity of makeup for 6-10 hours. It is great for skin that needs some extra hydration!
- If you ladies hate the feeling of anything on the face, and if the skin is super dry, try the MUA Professional Wonder Vanishing Cream Primer. It is a silky-smooth, retexturizing primer that vanishes lines and pores to create a beautifully balanced base. It can be worn under makeup to help enhance makeup application or worn alone for a fresh, even look, which softens and hydrates the skin fast.
At this point, it is just straight up facts that wearing primer is the most crucial step in applying makeup. Yes, it may add an extra 20 seconds to the makeup routine, but unless you want to look like old, faded, and peeled wallpaper this fall, it is a key product for the season. The added hydration and moisture that primers bring to the table are a game changer in dry weather. All of the best moisturizing primers mentioned above are available on just4girls.pk. They are excellent troubleshooters for when foundation settles into dry patches, the skin begins to dull and you need to fake a healthy glow, or to just blur our pores and fine lines. Overall, primer is a great, quick, and easy fall fix. So, prime up the dull ladies! 😉