Best Products for Travelling
Best Products for Travelling
Summer has finally arrived and travel bug has struck once again. There is something so exciting, and raw about going to brand new places, and experiencing totally different cultures. For the past ten years, I have been very fortunate to travel all over and see various beautiful, exotic locations. I never know what I am going to see or do when I can to my next destination but nonetheless it is always unforgettable. Before I leave for any journey I have a checklist of things I need to do or buy. This list usually saves me from forgetting necessities such as my passport and favorite lipstick. After a decade of on and off travelling I have put together a summer essentials list. This travelling product list consists of 10 must have cosmetics and skincare items that are lifesavers when you are far away from home.
Ladies please do not forget your skincare products for summer when off on holiday! Washing and cleaning your face is a must, the air and bacteria is different everywhere so it is dire to bring products, which work for your skin. I cannot leave without the following:
1. Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser – BEST FACEWASH EVER! Simple clean, removes all the gunk from your face without drying it out. Bonus – even removes stubborn makeup.
2. Hollywood Style Sunblock SPF 30 – Affordable sunscreen that works! I have tan skin naturally and I love it. To help prevent sunspots and wrinkles, I always apply it even if I don’t see the sun out.
3. NYX Be Gone Makeup Remover Wipes – it simply removes all makeup with one wipe.
The above-mentioned products are all skincare. Let’s move on to the more exciting necessities, cosmetics!
4. Maybelline VOLUM’ EXPRESS COLOSSAL VOLUME Black Waterproof – thick, fun, fancy lashes. When it comes to mascara my motto is go big or go home. Plus always wear waterproof because you never know when you might sweat or the rain will fall from the sky. This mascara comes off very easy with the NYX wipes.
5. Burt’s Bees Lip Balm – Mango – always hydrate your lips with some balm! Prevents cracking, drying, flaking of lips and gives a subtle shine.
6. Hard Candy Plumping Serum Volumizing LipGloss – String Bikini – the best glossy nude lip out there. I feel so girly and flirty in this shade, just the right amount of gloss so I don’t feel overdone.
7. MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer – Firecracker – nighttime party color.
8. L’Oreal Color Riche Lipstick – Place Vendome – another nighttime party shade.
9. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream – Abu Dhabi – The greatest matte nude shade on the market. Easy application, and I wear it during the day and night, very natural, and not stiff on the lips.
10. E.L.F Beautifully Bare Blush – Peach Perfection – If you have warm, tan skin like I do, always opt for a peachy/orange blush. This makes our cheeks and skin glow and shine.
Finding your travel necessities should not be a pain; online shopping is the route to go if you do not have time. Online cosmetics are often cheaper if you know exactly what you are looking for. All the above items can be found on Just4Girls, they have a massive selection of cosmetics and skincare, all authentic and in impeccable condition. My list of travel essentials is just a suggestion and none of them are musts. This is to help you get an idea of what you will most probably need. I hope I have shed some light on things you should consider before your jet off on your next adventure. Remember to take in everything around you on your travels/holiday/journey – the world is incredible.