Best Products to Transition Your Beauty Routine from Summer to Fall
On these last two remaining days of summer, I’m preparing myself for a full reset. That is right ladies, when the seasons start to change, it is time to consider switching up our beauty routines as well. The summer to fall transition proves to be a toughie, too. You see ladies, early fall is a tricky time for makeup and skin care because the weather can vary between leftover summer heat and humidity (which tends to linger) and the first cool, dry days of the season. Moreover, our skin is the most sensitive and vulnerable when the seasons are changing. So, just like you switch up your wardrobe to adjust to the cooling temperatures, it is also best suited for our beauty routines to take our makeup bags from summer to fall. This process can easily be done by replacing your lightweight facial moisturizer with something more thirst-quenching and hydrating for when the air gets colder and drier, deepening your color palettes, adjusting textures to be more matte, and turning color temperatures down to cooler tones. Below are the best products available on J4G to transition your beauty routine from summer to fall:
- Cleansing your complexion should be something you do daily–no matter the season. The L’Oreal Pure Clay Eucalyptus Purify & Mattify Cleanser is especially formulated to seamlessly transform from clay to mousse and remove everyday impurities from the surface of the skin without over-drying. The cleanser goes beyond daily cleansing to deep clean and remove excess oil for skin that feels purer and refreshed.
- When the air is dry during the cooler months, the skin begins to feel drier, too. In that case, consider stashing your summertime moisturizer and replacing it with a different one for fall. The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Moisture Lotion SPF 15 is formulated with hyaluronic acid and aloe vera water to help provide long lasting hydration. It soothes the skin while helping to keep it protected from the sun. The skin is left feeling softer, protected, and moisturized, while appearing more radiant and luminous.
- The shift from summer to fall also accounts for slight changes in most skin tones, which in turn affects the way our foundations look on and puts us in this awkward skin tone zone. The MUA Pro Customer Colour Foundation Mixer is a miracle product that saves the day–and our wallets. Instead of purchasing an altogether new foundation, apply a few drops to your existing foundation shade and mix it together. Viola! You are left with a cooler shade that lightens the face. It works just as good as brand new foundation, ladies!
- Making your lip color more fall appropriate is very simple. It only requires taking your summer brights and deepening them a bit. Moreover, matte textures always feel a bit more autumnal as well, so even blotting your usual color to be more matte will do the trick. For example, take a hot pink to more of a magenta purple. Try the Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid Lipstick in Berry Boost. Another example is swapping your true nude for a brownish/mauve nude, like the Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid Lipstick in Coffee Buzz.
- We all know that summer eyes are golden, bronze, and shimmer like the summer sun. So, as the sun begins to set earlier and earlier, it is time for some moodier shades. Look for palettes that embrace autumnal shades. Most of all, it is all about the rich, matte eyeshadows in brown, plum, and cranberry. The Huda Beauty Eyeshadow Palette in Mauve Obsessions screams fall, with 6 pigmented mattes and 3 gorgeous shimmers in dusty rose and plummy hues that create a soft, natural finish for a smokey, sultry effect.
In the end ladies, as sad as it is to part ways with the summer season, transitioning your beauty routine from one season to the next will most likely boost your happiness and get you pumped about all the fall-related activities to come. Even more exciting, all of the best products to transition your beauty routine from summer to fall are all available on just4girls.pk. Consider that your prescription for curing your end-of-summer blues–you can thank us later, ladies! 😉