Cure Your Spring Fever with the Latest Arrivals and Newest Products from Colourpop at J4G
The wait is over, ladies. Spring is here–and so are the highly anticipated new Colourpop arrivals that we’ve been itching for ALL WINTER LONG! Honestly, the wait was well worth it, because what better way to start off the spring season than with spring’s hottest beauty brand–am I right? If you are new to Colourpop, then this will be all the more overwhelming for you. Since the beloved, L.A.-based indie brand, acclaimed for its trendy products, affordable prices, and quality offerings launched back in 2014, it has expanded its line and widened its availability to offer creamy and matte lipsticks, pigmented eye shadows, shimmery highlighters, concealers and foundations, and much more. Yes ladies, I speak on behalf of all of us when I say that we’re continuously wowed by the color payoff that this cruelty-free Cali brand has to offer, and for products that are oh-so affordable, I think it is safe to say that we’re all determined to collect them all. So, grab your wallets, girls, because we’re introducing the newest Colourpop arrivals to J4G, below:
- The Colourpop Lux Lipstick, coined as the “holy grail” of makeup products when it launched last year, has taken its throne and joined the brand’s already impressive lineup of makeup products. The lipsticks are packed full of the finest pigments to give you long wearing, true color in shades made for every skin tone. The hydrating formula, blended with Acai, Jojoba, and Pomegranate Seed, glides like butter and has a matte or crème finish. So, you’re lips will be looking fresh AF.
- Colourpop changed up the whole eyeshadow game and got their innovation on with their Jelly Much Shadows. Seriously, one swipe of these new jelly beauties, and you ladies will have the pigment of your dreams. How’s that? Well, the Jelly Much Shadows are actually 50 percent water. However, it is so much more than that. The new Colourpop creations also feature reflective pearls to give them their intensity. Plus, they are infused with the brand’s long-lasting secret: their non-creasing, transfer-proof formula that will have you slaying your eyeshadow look all day long!
- True to Colourpop’s M.O., the new range of Super Shock Shadows are rich and super vibrant. They all boast a creme-powder formulation that packs a ton of pigment and glitter in one swipe with zero fallout and creasing–tried and trusted.
- The Ultra Matte lippies helped establish Colourpop as an Instagram-loved brand. You see ladies, Colourpop entered the liquid lipstick game with a handful of matte colors, and has since been expanding. The color payoff is ace, while the matte finish doesn’t cake, nor does it transfer.
- It is not often that a product comes along that exceeds expectations and actually gets you excited to get ready, but the Colourpop No Filter Concealer has done just that for many. It is pigmented, beautifully blendable, and perfects your skin in a way that no other concealer can. Then there is the Colourpop No Filter Natural Matte Foundation, with 42 inclusive shades! The formula is oil-free, full coverage, long-wearing, super pigmented, and has a natural matte finish. In fact, just a small amount blends out and covers more ground than you’d expect! Basically, it does all the heavy lifting for you 🙂
So ladies, just like that–like a ray of sunshine–Colourpop’s latest arrivals and newest products will instantly warm up your mood–and complexion! The latest Colourpop arrivals at J4G include everything from shimmery eyeshadows and creamy lipsticks that bring spring colors into the mix to concealers and foundations that add a sultry glow to the face. The assortment of that NEW NEW will debut exclusively on just4girls.pk next week! So, stay posted and up to date on our website and social media platforms for THE announcement of spring season. It’ll be on and Colourpoppin’!