How to save money on Cosmetics (Hint: it’s easier than you think!)
Shopping for cosmetics doesn’t have to drain your wallet. Here are some tips on how to save money when buying makeup online:
- Find dupes of your favorite products, rather than laying down cash for the prestige versions. Most companies now make impressive dupes, such as Makeup Revolution and ColourPop. Or, if they don’t have a straight out dupe, you can find a similar product for way less money.
- Invest in subscription boxes. This is a surefire way to save money while getting 4-5 beauty products each month. Just4Girls.pk has several subscription box sizes available, with GlamBox being the original and most widely ordered. You get several beauty products in each box, curated to your specific beauty needs.
- Invest in a high-quality, low priced makeup brush set. If you have the extra coin and want to splurge, then by all means, treat yo-self! However, if you are dealing with a tight budget (and let’s be honest, most of us are), then you would want to be choosy with what you spend on brushes. Wet N’Wild, MUA and Makeup Revolution all have really great brushes for a steal.
- Shop sales and discounts. Seriously. There is no shame in buying makeup on sale, and honestly, I am a bona fide and proud sale shopper. Just4Girls.pk always has great deals going when it comes to cosmetics deals online. You can find deals and price cuts on your favorite brands such as Huda Beauty, Kyle Cosmetics, Makeup Revolution and more. Be sure to always check the site for the latest sales and most up to date information!
- Go big by going small: Mini Cosmetics are a great way to save money while trying a variety of different products. Not only is the initial investment much less with Mini-Cosmetics, but it’s a great way to try new products without committing to full-size up front. Just4Girls.pk has a Mini-Bar with a fantastic selection definitely worth checking out.
What are your favorite thrifty cosmetic shopping tricks? Need assistance with your order? Message one of our Beauty Advisors and we’ll be happy to help you!