I Heart Makeup Hearts Collection: I’m Definitely in Love!
I Heart Makeup is one of my favorite beauty brands. It lives under the Tam Beauty Umbrella ( the company responsible for gifting the world with Makeup Revolution, Freedom Makeup and Makeup Obsession ), and not only are the products luxe without the high price tag, the packaging is absolutely gorgeous.
Most seasoned Influencers and Makeup Artists consider these brands to be the “Dupe Queens,” because they almost immediately have a dupe version of most popular prestige brand items available.
Today, I’m going to highlight the Hearts Collection, which some have considered a dupe for Too Faced’s Sweetheart blushers.
First, I want to point out that these products have tons of potential. Some of the blushers are soft and airy enough to be used as toned highlighters. The bronzers can also be used as blush. I’ve even seen some people use these as sheer eyeshadow colors, especially if they’re looking to create a fairy or pixie look. Next, these are baked products so you can use them wet or dry. They are very pigmented and look gorgeous on. I would recommend using a nice dense brush when applying these ( wet or dry), but remember not to add too much water to your brush or to your product. In the long run, it will dry out your pigment if the shades get too wet. What I do is wet my brush, then dab it onto a napkin before loading it with pigment. That way, the brush is still nice and damp without over doing it.
The shades in this collection ( available at Just4Girls.pk ) are:
- I Heart Makeup Blushing Hearts Blusher in Blushing Heart: This is a very deep pink look, which is perfect for darker skin tones.
- I Heart Makeup Blushing Hearts Bronzer in Hot Summer of Love: Though this is a bronzer, which is normally considered for summer, it can actually be a beautiful Fall product as well. Since metallics ( especially bronze ) is in season this Fall, you can amp up your Goddess Glow with a hint of this across your cheeks.
- I Heart Makeup Blushing Hearts Highlighter in Goddess of Faith: This is a beautiful highlighter that you can use all year round. I’ve even used it on my eyelids from time to time.
- I Heart Makeup Blushing Hearts Blusher in Bursting With Love: This is another really deep rose colored blush that I love. I absolutely adore using this with a wet brush, because it gives my skin a glistening look, almost like a princess.
- I Heart Makeup Blushing Hearts Blusher in Candy Queen of Hearts: This one has more bronze/earthy toned pinks in it, but I still use it year round. The great thing about the hearts blushers is that they are tri-toned, so you can use them one shade at a time or all three shades together.
- I Heart Makeup Blushing Hearts Blusher in Peachy Keen Heart: This is another of the softer toned blushers, but it’s perfect for a subtle day look. You can also use this as a highlighter if you wish. I’ve seen it used both ways and they both look gorgeous.
- I Heart Makeup Hearts Highlighter in Goddess of Love: This has to be one of my favorite highlighters. It’s soft and dreamy and can be used with a dry or wet brush.
What do you think about this dreamy collection? Share your thoughts with us on social media using Hashtag #Just4GirlsPK!