Lip balms are the key to soft, healthy lips.
If you’re wanting healthy lips, then the first thing to do is invest in a good lip balm. ASAP.
Our lips are just as susceptible to damage and aging as the rest of our face. Which is why regularly exfoliating, cleansing and applying protective products such as lip balm can help keep your lips healthy and soft.
- Rude Renew My Lips Exfoliator in Vanilla: This is more of an exfoliant than an actual lip balm, but hear me out. You really do need to exfoliate your lips often in order to keep them soft and smooth. Exfoliating your lips once or twice a week removes dead skin, remnants of left over lip stains and keeps them feeling and looking baby soft.
- YesTo Primrose Lip Oil: This formula calms and soothes lips, which is perfect if you have dry to extra dry skin.
- Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Wow Crayon Lip Balm in Raspberry: This formula delivers a sheer dose of color with a coat of shine, has an amazing yum flavor and helps hydrate and protect lips with super ingredient Vitamin E.
- MUA Lip Sweet Sheen Balm in Rouge Rumba: This is a soft balm which delivers hydration to lips while adding a gorgeous sheen of color to lips.
- Golden Rose Lip Balm SPF 15 in Cherry: Not only does this help hydrate your lips and have a great flavor, it provides SPF 15 protection. SPF is important for your lips also, because they need to be protected from the sun’s harmful UV rays just like your face does.
Lip balms are the key to soft, healthy lips. All of these amazing lip balms and more are available at Just4Girls.pk!