Miracle Lip Treatments to Add to Your Self-Care Stash This Summer
Most recently, there has been a lot of talk about washing the face, drenching the skin in moisturizer, and protecting the scalp. There is, however, one skin care precaution that tends to get neglected: lip health. That is right ladies, now that it is summer and the sun is rearing its powerful head, the lips are subject to heat, wind, salt, and damaging UV rays. Sure, lip balm is a no-brainer, but a gently exfoliating lip scrub or mask can make all the difference, and we’d wager them products not many people keep on hand. Fortunately for us, a roster of lightly tinted SPF balms and hydrating and moisturizing treatments, packed with ingredients like aloe, avocado oil, raw sugar, shea butter and Vitamin E, are available at just4girls.pk. They are all available in slim portable tubes and pots and can be easily toted around in your summer self-care stash. So, whether you ladies are feeling the no-makeup makeup vibes on the beach, or the exact opposite and want to dress that face up, there is no need to abandon the lippie for good this season. Below are five amazing miracle lip treatments that belong in your summer makeup bag:
- The Clinique Sweet Pots Sugar Scrub & Lip Balm is the perfect on-the-go lip treatment that marry a sugar-smoothing scrub on one side and an intensely hydrating tinted balm on the other. The exfoliator buffs and removes dead surface skin and dry flakes from the lips, while the balm soothes and moisturizes, providing six hours of shine. There are five shades, from a sweet rose nude to a vampy, candied cassis to suit each and every mood.
- Hydrate the lips and restore them back to natural softness with the Shea Butter Pucker Up Lip Mask. The gentle formula is infused with shea butter, which firms, protects, and moisturizes for maximum hydration. You’ll be left with a soft, supple, and plump pout in just 15 minutes.
- Say yes to the Yesto Coconut 2-Step Lip Kit and go coo coo for coconut, sugar, and sodium hyaluronate to plump and smooth the lips naturally. The first step features a lip scrub to exfoliate and smooth lips, preparing them for plumping. The second step includes a lip mask to plump and hydrate the lips, making them softer, fuller, and more supple.
- The gritty E.L.F Lip Exfoliator comes in a lipstick-style tube filled with raw sugar granules, vitamin E, shea butter, and avocado oil to hydrate and exfoliate. First, buff the scrub on straight from the bullet, which helps to increase circulation and increase size. Then wipe off the excess sugar and oils with a tissue, which rids lips of flakes and product residue, before following up with your favorite lip balm. The process allows your balm to glide on more effortlessly, and leaves the lips naturally brighter and pinker.
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Care Stick SPF 15 is a lip balm that protects and soothes the lips. It works to guard the delicate lip area against harsh summer conditions, especially the drying effects of the sun and wind. The formula contains vitamin E, as well as coconut and olive oils. Best of all, the balm is formulated with SPF 15, so the lips are well protected from harmful and damaging UV rays.
In the end ladies, lip treatments are an integral part of everyone’s self-care routine. No matter how much lip balm you smear on, even the best of formulas won’t be able to hydrate your lips if they are covered in flaky skin and leftover product residue (yuck, but true). Most importantly, lip gloss and lipstick go on so much smoother and look visibly flawless when lip treatments are part of your weekly regimen. The best part is that lip treatments come in an array of different applicators and formulas, so you ladies are sure to find one that works best for you. All of the miracle lip treatments mentioned above are available on just4girls.pk and are sure to reveal softer, perfectly primed, and hydrated lips. Your lips have met their match this summer, so pucker up ladies! 😉