Review: Best Makeup Revolution Palettes for Winter
It’s prime season to give gifts, especially to yourself. If you’re like me, new eyeshadow palettes are always a clear winner when it comes to gift-giving. Makeup Revoution has some really beautiful palettes that will help your winter fashion sense shine. They’re all available over at Just4Girls.pk while supplies last.
- Makeup Revolution 32 Eyeshadow Palette Flawless Matte 2: This is a carefully curated collection of thirty two dynamic mattes. What I love about this is the range of color choices you get in this palette. It isn’t all neutral, or all out of the box. It’s a clever blend of different tones to create tons of different looks. These are buttery soft, pigmented and blend very well.
- Makeup Revolution Amplified 35 Eyeshadow Palette in Naked Golds: I love this palette, and I love that it’s such a treasure for gold lovers. Not only are metallics huge during fall and winter, this is the perfect palette to snap up for New Year’s! It also comes with eyeshadow primer and two brushes: Pro HD Eyeshadow brush and Pro HD Flat Eyeshadow brush.
- Makeup Revolution Blush Light and Contour Palette: This is one of the absolute largest palettes I’ve ever seen. This palette could easily last you all year round. This is a definitive collection of blushes, highlighters and contour shades. Plus, it’s packaged so beautifully.
- Makeup Revolution HD Camouflage Corrector Palette: The more I learn about makeup, the more I really believe everyone should have a good corrector palette in their stash. I used to think it was overkill, but it’s really not. There have been days where I have used only dabs of the different shades in my corrector palette instead of foundation. The result was an overall more smooth and even look, plus it gave me a really gorgeous glow.
- Makeup Revolution Life on the Dancefloor Guest List Eyeshadow Palette Version 4: This has some really bold and gorgeous colors which would be well suited for the holiday season as well as for New Year’s. Also, you could use this palette around Valentine’s Day as well, since the colors correspond to that of lush roses and romance.
- Makeup Revolution Palette Ultra Cool Glow: I love the colors in this palette. They are perfect for creating a dazzling winter look, as well as for New Year’s. You can use them as eyeshadows, but I think these shades are more or less meant to create some beautiful strobing looks. This would definitely be a good due for ABH Glow Palette or Nyx’s palettes.
- Makeup Revolution Palette Vault: This is like the ultimate in palette scores. You get ten various full sized palettes for eyes, cheeks and more. It’s actually really economically priced as well, considering all that you’re getting for what you pay. I think Makeup Revolution puts these out every year, which is a really smart move on their part. You can always purchase one of these as a group gift for parties and give individual palettes to each guest. Or, it’s a great wedding present as well!
All of the above and more are available at Just4Girls.pk. Be sure to go check them out!