Spotlight: New Essence Makeup Products Now Available at Just4Girls.pk!
If you’re not already familiar with Essence Makeup, you really should be.
Essence was born in 2001 by Christina, who wanted to make an affordable and attractive cosmetics brand. First launched in Christina’s home of Germany, it became the country’s number one cosmetics brand by 2007. It then went on to be sold in fifty additional countries.
In 2009, Essence traveled across the Pond to New York and was picked up by Ulta Beauty. By 201, the brand had sold more than a million dollars in the USA and had won many Allure Beauty Awards. The brand has consistently continued to grow and expand their line to offer many more products.
Today, I want to highlight some new Essence Makeup products which have just recently launched at Just4Girls.pk!
- Essence My Must Have Palette: This is a really nice and basic eight shade palette which will give you plenty of minimal looks. This warm toned collection of browns and blush tones is perfect for the season. If you’re a person who likes no fuss, no frills makeup looks, then this would be a good palette to invest in. It is also a good choice for beginners.
- Essence Spice Up Your Life Eyeshadow Palette: This sixteen shade collection of warm, rich fall tones is my favorite pick out of the newly launched items. It features browns, neutrals and gorgeous fall reds. There is no limit to the looks you can create with this palette.
- Essence I’m With The Band Eyeshadow Palette: If you’re searching for a palette which will deliver endless edgy looks, then this is the palette for you. Just like its warm toned counterpart, Spice Up Your Life, this palette features sixteen cool toned shades. Since this is a cool toned palette, I would lean toward using this one more for Winter rather than Fall. Fall tends to be a time for warm, rich cocoas, oranges and reds while Winter has normally been reserved for flashy, metallic shades. However, it’s totally up to you as to which look you choose to rock.
- Essence Fairy Wings Magical Things Eyeshadow Palette: If you’re shopping to get ready for winter, then this palette is a good option. The colors are lighter and more pastel, which would carry you from winter into early spring. It’s a perfect ethereal mix with crisp color choices that are guaranteed to make a statement.
- Essence My Only 1 Eyeshadow Palette: If you’re looking for a solid, dependable all purpose eyeshadow palette, then you’ll love this palette. This palette has the most color variety, and comes with two dual ended makeup applicator sponges. You can create nude, downplayed eye looks with this palette or glam it up with pops of color. To me, this is the most versatile palettes out of the selection of new arrivals. Personally, I would opt to use a brush rather than the sponge applicator, but if you don’t own a brush, this will do just fine. I tend to have more control over my technique and color blending when I use brushes, but again, the choice is yours.
Which one is your favorite? Share with us on social media using hashtag #Just4GirlsPK!