Start Ramadan Off Right With a Beautifully Blessed J4G Minibar Sale
First and foremost ladies, Ramadan Mubarak! For the global Muslim community the month of Ramadan is the holiest time of the year. It involves 30 days of prayer and fasting, from dawn until sundown, followed by our favorite nightly break-fast meal (Sehri or Suhoor). Aside from the whole no-eating thing, Ramadan is a time of both spirituality and celebration. We all gather with family and friends (including non-Muslim friends) every evening to break fast. This makes way for a highly social season for Muslims. In fact, Ramadan has seemingly transformed into a month of heavy-socializing.
In Pakistan, specifically, women build a whole new wardrobe and makeup routine for Ramadan, leading up to Eid. The challenge here isn’t just striking the right note between modesty, tradition, and style, but doing that while not blowing your year’s budget on new clothes and cosmetics. That is why J4G is starting the holy month off right with a 30% flat sale on all Minibar products. Moreover, the first weekend of Ramadan and Mother’s Day happen to coincide. So ladies, stock up on your favorite mini’s in preparation for the next month–and spoil your moms with a little something too. Below are our top Minibar picks from J4G’s 30% flat sale:
- We’ve all tried and tested just about every shade of the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams. The mini’s are now available in twelve more statement-making shades that deliver a velvety smooth burst of creamy color and sets to a stunning matte finish. The NYX Mini Soft Matte Lip Cream in Kiev, Vienna, and Nantes are all on sale for PKR 419.30. The shades are surprisingly durable, lightweight, and delightfully creamy. It is no wonder these sweetly scented formulas are a fan favorite–although they don’t help those mid fast sweets cravings, am I right?!
- Feeling dehydrated–and looking it, too–is all apart of fasting. So, juice those lips up with 8 hours of moisturizing shine with the Clinique Long Last Glosswear in Cupid’s Bow, Happy, Love at First Sight, Purple Crush, and Sweet Tooth. All of the shades mentioned are currently on sale for PKR 1,119.30. Ultimately, the gloss is comforting to the lips and the moisture makes each one even more mouth-watering (which we are very well used to).
- The Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dolce Vita is a cult-favorite lip pencil that instantly saturates the lips with rich pigments and a velvety matte finish–all in a long-lasting, non-drying formula. Sounds perfect for a fasting woman, eh?
- Nature’s super-moisturizers–avocado and olive oil–come together in the Crabtree & Evelyn Ultra-Moisturizing Hand Therapy Mini in Avocado Olive & Basil. It is honestly a super star when it comes to feeding the skin–and when blended with macadamia seed oil, shea butter, and olive oil extracts it is even more of a wonder worker. Best of all, the cream is enriched with ceramides to help lock-in moisture when it is needed most (when fasting). The buttery-rich cream is a conditioning treat for dry skin that is almost good enough to eat–but we’re all fasting so that is that.
- Escape to Rio, ladies…if only with your eyes. The NYX Love in Rio Eyeshadow Palette in Nighttime in Rio is inspired by the non-stop action of this exotic Brazilian city. The 3-color eyeshadow palette gives you go-anywhere intensity day or night vibes thanks to the highly pigmented formula. It’s a perfect Iftar look!
So ladies, turn your Ramadan into a glamorous gathering kind of month. Afterall, there are no limitations to what beauty products we can and can’t use while fasting. We mentioned our J4G Minibar favorites above, but there are so many more mini’s that are on sale on just4girls.pk for can’t-beat prices. Also ladies, don’t forget Mother’s Day in the midst of all this Ramadan madness. What a great start to the next month ladies, am I right?! Best of all, I’ll end with another bit of exciting news: stay posted all month long, as J4G has Ramadan beauty blessings and sales going all month long!!!