The Best Face Masks for Oily Skin
If you’re oily, then you know there’s nothing better than a good face mask to cleanse those pores and give you that fresh, clean feeling. Masks can be extremely helpful in removing stubborn blackheads and dirt, as well as providing skin-enhancing nutrients.
Here are some of our favorite masks for oily skin, all available at Just4Girls.pk!
- The Creme Shop Detox Matcha Green Tea Mask: This is a great mask which not only cleans pores, but delivers a boost of antioxidants to give your skin a healthy glow. Matcha and Green Tea are some of the best ingredients to fight dullness and give tired skin a boost of confidence.
- The Creme Shop Volcanic Ash Detox Mask: Volcanic Ash is one of those ingredients found in K-Beauty that I was skeptical about at first. Not anymore, though! Believe me when I tell you, this is an active ingredient which truly strips away impurities to leave your pores free of oil, dirt and gunk.
- Erno Lazlo Detoxifying Gel Mask: This mask is one of your more luxe items, but it is really amazing when it comes to helping your skin life its best life. This works to remove impurities as well as detox skin from pollutants.
- Tree Hut Exfoliating Mud Mask with Charcoal: Exfoliants and mud masks are a match made in heaven for oily skin. This mask uses charcoal as an active ingredient to remove impurities while gently exfoliating away dead skin cels. Be sure to use a good moisturizer for oily skin after using this. Also, you want to use this no more than two or three times a week.
- Evoluderm Purifying Face Mask in Clay: Free of parabens and sulfates, this gentle formula sweeps away dirt, grime and purifies pores. Evoluderm is an amazing brand (manufactured 100% in France) which delivers all natural ingredients at a very reasonable price point.
- L’Oreal Pure Clay Marine Algae Mask: This masks both clears and tighten pores to give the appearance of smaller pores. It uses three clays as well as marine algae to nourish skin and reduce the signs of aging.