The Best Lipsticks of 2017
Our lips are, without out a doubt, one of the sexiest parts of our bodies. Pair your luscious lips with the right lipstick, and you can make just about anyone weak at the knees. This year, in my opinion, has been the year of lipstick. Who says you can’t have it all when we’ve been graced with it all: color, shine, staying power, plumpness, and affordable prices! From drugstore steals to tiptop luxury brands, there is nothing more classy or seductive than the best lipsticks of the year.
- M.A.C. Lipstick is iconic. There are 1,284–yes, I repeat 1,284–that have been released. So there is definitely a shade for EVERYONE. In fact, there are so many amazing colors and finishes to choose from that it’s pretty much impossible to go with only one shade. The lipstick is formulated to shade, define, and showcase the lips–which is all we could ever want out of a lipstick. There are also 6 highly pigmented finishes: Amplified Creme, Cremesheen, Frost, Lustre, Matte, and Satin–all of which are to die for. You know what they say: “Once you go M.A.C., you never go back.” 😉
- Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lipstick is, wait for it…SENSATIONAL! The name really says it all. The lipstick line has every shade, style, and finish to help your boldest lip game. The pigmentation is insane, and the crisp, vibrant colors have tremendous lasting power. An added benefit: the formula is equipped with nourishing honey nectar that leaves a creamy feel and sensuous finish. This lipstick is a definite must-have!
- Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick stands out this year as one of the best. Right off the bat, you can tell that these liquid lipsticks have been developed by someone who knows and loves makeup. The shades are all on point. The packaging is slim, chic, and travel-friendly. Moreover, the applicator is precise, and the color payoff is strong. The formula is wet and takes longer to dry, meaning you have more time to work with the color and shape your lips. On top of that, your lips will never feel dehydrated or crusty. You can literally layer coat after coat without the pigment showing any chunky buildup. Yes ladies, this is real life.
- Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil is a cult favorite for a reason. Not only is this jumbo pencil velvety matte and moisturizing, it lasts for hours on end. I would honestly be surprised if you found yourself re-applying even once or twice a day. The lasting power is that good; it stays put for hours. The long lasting, non-drying formula is enriched with emollients for a creamy texture. You can also get multiple uses out of this single pencil: use for lining, all-over lip color, or pairing with another lip product for added dimension or as a tinted base. Doesn’t matter whether it’s soft and neutral or bold and edgy, this lip pencil is a statement piece.
- Tom Ford Lip Color, need I say more? Regardless of shade, although they are modern and ideal, you simply can’t go wrong with a lipstick by Tom Ford. It is a little on the pricey side, but the formula gives you a luxurious pout. Exotic and rare ingredients, including soja seed extract, Brazilian murumuru butter, and chamomilla flower oil create creamy coverage and a rich, velvety finish. In addition, as if this lipstick could do anything else to impress, the specially treated pigments are blended to deliver pure color with just the right balance of luminosity. Definitely splurge-worthy.
I know we are all excited to see what 2018 has in store for our beloved lipstick, but for now relish in all of 2017’s best lipsticks glory. You can buy all of the beautiful lipsticks mentioned above on just4girls.pk. Better yet, get them while on sale during Black Friday, which is going on right now. Stock up on all the best lipsticks while they are still available!