The Longest Lasting Liquid Foundations to Get You Through the Summer
Our summer beauty looks are something that we look forward to every year, yet getting that polished summer look this time of year can be quite the struggle. The next-level humidity and long days–not to mention sultry summer nights–all tend to take a toll on our makeup. While mascara making its way down the cheeks is never a good look, the real struggle is keeping foundation from melting and sweating off. That is when many of us choose to skip foundation, or pretty much swear off all makeup during the summer in order to avoid looking like a melting contour palette in the heat. We feel that here at J4G—but let’s be honest: we don’t always have the best skin days, and sometimes a little foundation can save the day–even a summer day. It is also possible to keep your full coverage traditional liquid foundation and your sanity too! You see ladies, the key to rocking a full coverage liquid foundation during the summer is all in choosing the right longwear, sweat-proof formula, which makes the difference between a makeup mishap and an I-woke-up-like-this complexion. I mean really, the last thing any of us need when trying to beat the heat is a hot mess on our faces. So, while the heat and humidity challenge your summer look, they’ve got nothing on the longest lasting liquid foundations listed below that will surely get you ladies through the summer:
- Matte foundations that don’t have the skin looking flat can be hard to come across, but the L’Oreal Infallible 24H Pro Matte Foundation is formulated to appear skin-like once dry. It is a full coverage foundation without being too cakey and applies like a soft, sweet dream. All you’ve got to do ladies is buff into the skin using a beauty blender for truly flawless results that will last you all day, and into the night.
- If you know anything about Maybelline’s Fit Me! Collection, then you know that once applied, the Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless Foundation isn’t going anywhere. The foundation boasts 24-hour wear with a matte and poreless finish that will stay in place even on the hottest summer days.
- One of the best ways to survive the summer sun is lots and lots of SPF and a good foundation that won’t feel too heavy on the skin. In this case, the Lancome Teint Idole Ultra LongWear Foundation Stick does both. While you shouldn’t swap out your everyday sunscreen for this foundation, think of it as an added protection from the sun’s harmful UV rays. This foundation offers natural yet buildable coverage and is perfect for the beauty enthusiast who doesn’t want a full-coverage finish.
- Who needs a Valencia filter on their summer grams when you can have Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation instead? The coverage is full and the complexion looks airbrushed after application, with many calling it “Rihanna’s skin in a bottle.” Count me in this summer ladies–especially with that flawless matte coverage paired with the instantly smooth, pore-diffused, dewy yet shine-free finish, not to mention the selection of 40 shades. This foundation is a summer makeup bag staple.
- The lifeproof CYO Long Lasting Foundation provides full coverage on a 24-hour shift. Yes ladies, i’m talking round the clock, this foundation has got you. It feels light, looks smooth, and it never cakey–FOR 24 HOURS. Best of all, it feels comfortable on and doesn’t look flat matte or too dewy, just somewhere in between where you skin looks perfected and alive!
So ladies, push those rising temperatures and the endless humidity aside and make room for the best longwear foundations that you can be sure to rely on all summer long. All of the best long lasting liquid foundations money can buy–mentioned above–are available on just4girls.pk. We’ve got everything from full, airbrushed coverage to more subtle and natural. The hot summer days and humid dancefloors don’t stand a sliver of chance, ladies 😉