The L’Oreal Paris Infallible Lip Paint Packs a Punch with its Bold Shade Selection
We’ve all recently heard the word for the spring and summer seasons–and BOLD is the word. A favorite trend for the spring and upcoming summer season is the normalization of bold colors, like blues, purples, reds, and oranges–which can especially be seen in lipstick. As seen with the L’Oreal Paris Infallible Lip Paint, even drugstore brands (which we’ve been super stoked on lately) are jumping on the bold lip look train. Before recently, trying to find the perfect blue in a formula that didn’t dry the lips out was a struggle and a half. Now, with celebrities favorites like Lupita Nyong’o and Rihanna subbing in the moody shade for burgundy or purple, more and more brands are creating their own versions of blue lipstick. L’Oreal Paris, however, didn’t just stop at the blue lip. For their Infallible Matte Lip Paint, they’ve created 14 intensely bold hues. They stuck to their usual aesthetic with neutrals like Nude On Fleek (a dark rose shade that looks amazing on all skin tones), Taupeless (a shade that speaks for itself), but also included two shades of purple, orange, and blue. They’ve honestly got shades that I have yet to see a prestige brand even try. See for yourself below. Here are the best bold shades in the L’Oreal Infallible Matte Lip Paint collection:
- Let’s start with the nudes, which still add a punch to everyday looks–instantly. The most popular nude shade in the collection is Nude-ist. It is a deep plumish purple-grey shade with brown undertones. The shade is super wearable for the season and is a nude that suits all skin tones. Nude-ist is definitely one of the less bold shades as it’s not so in-your-face, but for a nude, it still packs a punch nonetheless.
- Hollywood Beige is this light beige, pastel-y peach shade with pink undertones, so it is a nude shade that suits those with pale or fair to medium complexions. It may be too frosty on those with darker skin tones. The lip paint comes in a travel-friendly tube form with a doe-tip applicator, which is slightly convex and hugs the lips for precise application. So, it is just the perfect on-the-go lippie, and good for day time vibes and quick application.
- King Pink is a pretty pink barbie shade which look like a proper pink on fair skin tones and more neon and bright on medium to dark skin tones. It looks especially neon-pink on darker skin tones so it is a lovely shade to flaunt if you’re going for the bold.
- Wuthering Purple is a true purple shade! If you’ve been on the search for a pure purple liquid lipstick and trying to embody your inner Lupita or RiRi, the search ends here. It suits all skin tones, too! The lip paint texture has a very creamy, comfortable, almost balmy texture that settles in the lips with the velvety finish and adds a subtle shine. However, unlike a balm, you get opaque color!
- Tangerine Vertigo is a super warm-toned proper deep orange shade that will suit every skin tone out there. The formula is lightweight and long-lasting. You can apply the orange shade on your lips, scarf down a muffin, and sip on coffee or tea while wearing it; you’ll see that lip paint won’t transfer and stays intact. So, you won’t be walking around looking like a clown with smeared orange all over your face. Instead, by the end of the day you’ll have a lovely orange stain on the lips–and only the lips.
Ladies, not only is the shade range bold and on point, the L’Oreal Infallible Matte Lip Paint looks, feels, and smells incredible too! The raspberry-scented formula swipes on like a thick gloss packed with color, but on the lips, it’s a non sticky, waterproof, and smudge-proof dream. If the latter description wasn’t convincing enough for you to immediately hop on just4girls.pk and add a L’Oreal Infallible Matte Lip Paint to your cart, then your doomed for the season ladies! All of the shades mentioned above are available on the just4girls.pk site, ready for you to purchase and rock all spring and summer long. Go BOLD!