The Most Affordable Way to Rock Deepika Padukone’s Trendiest Lipstick Looks This Summer
Everyone marks the summer season in their own way, whether it be the passing of Ramadan or the number of sweet mangoes populating the streets and aisles of Pakistan. At J4G, we mark things a little differently–always with an imprint of beauty (not to say mangoes aren’t beautiful). For us, seeing an influx of bright, vibrant lipstick shades does the trick–and this summer season is no different. Most recently, celebrity looks have got us itching for ultra-saturated lip colors in fuchsia, tomato red, and even bright orange. Another trend that is also omnipresent at the moment: looks from the opposite end of the spectrum, as neutral shades are being paired with borderline-neon eyeshadows or sheer monochromatic makeup.
To get a feel (or steal) for how to properly rock the trendiest looks for yourselves–imitation is the greatest form of flattery–who better to get lipstick inspo from than Deepika Padukone? That is right ladies, there is little that Deepika Padukone does without making a statement, be it her movies or her showstopper looks. Through it all, she has truly mastered the statement lip, never failing to take risks when it comes to choosing a lip color. So, while most women play it safe and stick to their favorite shades, Lady DPad goes for the bolder and brighter. So, whether she opt for standout brights or sheer washes of pink, peach, or beige, her faultless beauty aesthetic remains a steady constant by her side. Below are Deepika Padukone’s trendiest lipstick looks of the summer, offering a lil something for everyone at affordable J4G prices:
- We’re with the rest of world in chasing pop pinks and neon hues now that the summer is upon us. I mean really ladies, what is better than popsicle lips? Deepika Padukone wearing a shock of hot pink in a matte finish, that is what. Yes ladies, channel your best DPad with the Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lip Color in Pink Punch, which goes on as a bright, red-leaning pink. The formula gets top marks for rich, shine-free color and payoff that won’t leave the lips dry. It brings a playful finish to any look.
- There is no denying the fact that when DPad wears a bright and vibrant lip shade, the look in on point. Padukone, however, has always pledged steadfast loyalty to her nude repertoire. Make no mistake ladies, her arsenal of nude lip colors does not include just one flesh-toned shade. She seems to be able to pull off everything from a light wash of neutral color on the lips to all-day mattes with satiny-soft finishes. So, keeping with Deepika’s normcore beauty philosophy this summer, we suggest sporting a sheer monochromatic look. Just like DPad, switch those gears to a pink-toned hue that alludes to a natural flush. The Burt’s Bees 100% Natural Glossy Lipstick in Iced Iris is a your-lips-but-better shade in a satin finish that looks oh-so Deepika-esque.
- That dark-lipped look that Deepika Padukone rocks is always on our minds, which is a good sign that we too should embrace the bold and adventurous trend. Try Rimmel’s The Only One Lipstick in Oh So Wicked, which is a deep, dark color that is made more wearable with a drop of oxblood. Pair the lipstick with dewy skin and well-groomed brows, and you’ll be looking like a nice lil DPad summer-friendly snack.
- If you want to rock the same acid-bright eyeshadow look that Deepika Padukone has been seen wearing, pair it with a barely-there brownish lip shade. Try the L’Oreal Color Riche Moisture Matte Lipstick in Fuzzy Taupe.
- Deepika Padukone does it all, and she’s outdone herself by making vibrant orange-red lipstick the new frontrunner this summer. It is street-style mainstay that is instantly cool. The L’oreal Color Riche Matte Addiction Lipstick in Hype is a fun and playful orange-red shade that you ladies will definitely be lusting after this summer season.
In the end, Deepika Padukone always brings her A-game to the lipstick department. Her lipstick choices are perfectly aligned with the seasonal vibe, and this summer she has rocked the boat entirely. There really is no reason to look any further than DPad for the trendiest summer lipstick looks, ladies. All of the amazingly affordable lipstick dupes mentioned above are available on just4girls.pk. So ladies, channel your inner Deepika Padukone from her very own palette all summer long.