These 6 Eyeliners Are On Fire!
Eyes are the windows to the soul, an age-old proverb that speaks the truth. Having said that, I have an obsession for eye makeup. I legit cannot leave the house without wearing it. Mascara is a must, and when paired with eyeliner, this duo is unstoppable. Eyeliner is actually the first ever makeup worn. The ancient Egyptians combined copper and galena (lead) into a paste and would apply it around their eyes. Eyeliner was not only a status symbol, but the Egyptians also believed encircling their eyes with black would ward off evil. Today, eyeliner is an everyday cosmetic but the history of it is truly fascinating. Before I digress even further, I want to share some bomb eyeliners with you. Be sure to checkout the entire list below on Just4Girls.pk, and do it quick because there is a Black Friday sale until November 30th.
- Hard Candy Stroke Of Gorgeous Eyeliner – Little Black Dress – PKR 899.10 (usually PKR 999): This felt tip liner glides on like heaven. It is full of pigment and also has a super fine tip that allows you to outline your eyes with maximum precision. The extra bonus here is that Hard Candy placed their Growth Serum within the liner to help lashes grow thicker and longer.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner – PKR 3,690 (usually PKR 4,100): My eyes tend to water a lot in the winter, most probably due to the dry air. This waterproof Urban Decay eyeliner is so clutch if you are prone to watery eyes in the winter, like me. The applicator is also very fine which helps in drawing on the perfect cat eye.
- MUA Wet Look Liquid Eyeliner – PKR 405 (usually PKR 450): I cannot get enough of this eyeliner! I love the dewy, glossy look at the moment. People are placing lip balm or Vaseline on their eyelids and just throwing on some mascara. I wanted to take this trend a step further by adding a wet look liner. Hello – overall sheen and shine!
- L’Oreal Super Liner Superstar Eyeliner – Marilyn Black – PKR 1,800: Sometimes I want a fat voluptuous line, other days I want it so thin the line is barely visible on my lid. L’Oreal hooked it up with this liner. Not only is it an intense black color, but it is also long-lasting. If you have sensitive eyes definitely try this eyeliner out as it is targeted to people who have sensitive eyes.
- Diana of London Arabian Black Eyeliner – Midnight Black – PKR 495: I usually tend to shy away from pencil eyeliners because I don’t think they are as pigmented as liquid liners. This Diana of London liner proved me wrong, as it packed full of color. What is also great about this product is that you can line your eye and then smudge to create a beautiful smoky eye.
- Saeed Ghani Herbal Kajal – PKR 200: You know I had to place kajal on this list. Saeed Ghani makes this awesome herbal liner that is just perfect. It is safe to use all around your eye and on the waterline giving off some intense sex appeal.
Keep your eyes on fleek. Checkout the eyeliners I mentioned in this post and let me know your thoughts. Email me at Sadaf@just4girls.pk.